Winnipeg

Meet Winnipeg!
The head is a whole 3/4 of an inch tall and the tail a little over an inch.

Materials used :
   - Super Sculpey
   - Liquitex heavy body acrylic paint
   - Speedball gold calligraphy ink

   This little creature was named after a city in Canada because as soon as I heard the name I thought it sounded like it should be the name of a Pokemon. So I decided I needed to create something for such a lovely name. First time I've ever worked from a name, usually that's the last thing I come up with.

   This is only my 3rd or 4th sculpture, but I'm extremely happy with how it turned out!

Here's a picture of my very first sculpture from a few months ago, a Rattata that is about 5 inches tall.
   Hopefully I can find the time to make tons more! I really enjoy sculpting but juggling so many hobbies is no easy feat. Also I plan on doing some sculpting videos in the future when I upgrade my camera to one that has a video function :p


Hope you have a Happy New Year! ♥
& I'll see you soon! (hopefully with an update on my work room!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Yelena Ivy | 22 | Hobby Collector