Big plans for 2014!

   I don't think I have ever been this excited about a new year to come in my life!

   Blogging is totally new to me so it should be an interesting experience. This blog will mainly be a place for me to share and document all of the projects I work on. I have far too many hobbies and love trying new things and figured I could post tutorials, reviews, and such for anyone interested.


  So this is my old bedroom in my parents house, it's being used as a storage room right now. My first project of the year will be to transform it into a much needed work area for myself. I have so much arts and crafts supplies all over the place right now, it will be amazing to have a designated place for it and space for me to work comfortably. I'm hoping to be completely finished with it by February.



Well that's about it for now, I'm hoping to post here pretty often so see you soon! ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Yelena Ivy | 22 | Hobby Collector